New FDA-approved Altren (altrenogest). The only FDA-approved generic alternative to Regu-Mate® made in the USA. This cost-effective alternative to Regu-Mate® is comprised of the same formulation and active ingredients.
• Use to schedule estrus in mares and breeding in mares to maximize breeding efficiency.
• Available in 1000 mL bottles along with a dispensing cap. Administer orally with dose syringe or by placing directly on feed.
• Provides safe, effective suppression of estrus in mares — 95% effective after 3 days of treatment.
1) the original prescription may be mailed to: 1254 Old Hillsboro Road, Franklin, TN 37069
2) A licensed veterinarian may fax the prescription to 615-574-6057. The fax must originate from the veterinarians office
3) A licensed veterinarian can call your prescription into the pharmacy 615-277-5602. Voicemail is acceptable. Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms available upon request.