Back on Track Gloves
Back on Track Gloves have helped many people with pain in their hands (such as rheumatoid arthritis), as well as sufferers of extremely poor circulation in their fingers. As the product depends on heat to function, people suffering from circulatory problems, or "cold hands" syndrome, can imporve its effiency by either wearing another pair of normal gloves over top of the Back On Track Gloves.
• Contains ceramic powder that reflects the horse's natural body warmth
• Ceramic powder is melted into the threads so it will always be effective
• Helps to ease arthritis pain in hands
• Relieves poor circulation in your fingers
• Introduce Back on Track products gradually.
• Initially keep product on for 2-4 hours for the first 3-4 days and then leave on overnight after that.
• After 3-4 weeks, use them for 3-6 days a week for best results.
• Fabric is manufactured in China and consists of 100% polypropylene (with ceramic powder) or fleece with ceramic powder.