Bigeloil Quilted Poultice Hoof Pads - 4 pack
Bigeloil Quilted Poultice Hoof Pads are the ultimate no-mess solution to hoof poulticing. The quilted poultice pockets allow for easier application and quick clean-up as opposed to messy traditional poultices.
1. Soak poultice for 20 seconds.
2. Apply to hoof.
3. Cover with a wrap
• Easy removal
• No mess
• Specialize fiber paper holds dry poultice
• Kaolin Clay and Epsom Salts
• Can be used for hoof heat, bruising, soreness or after heavy work
1. Clean hoof thoroughly before wrapping.
2. Submerge hoof pad in warm or cold water for 15-20 seconds. Be sure that poultice pockets are sufficiently wet, they will expand slightly when wet. Drain excess water back into pail.
3. Place over hoof sole. Cover pad with self- adhering wrap, then cover with duct tape or hoof boot.
4. Pad typically remains wet for 12-18 hours.
5. Single use application