Coco Soya oil is a unique blend of highly digestible coconut and soybean oils that were selected to aid in natural fatty acid balance. These oils are rich in essential fatty acids: Omega-3, Omega-6, Omega-9. CocoSoya helps improve the health of the horse's skin, hooves, joints, and immune system.
• Improves the condition of the horses skin, coat, hooves, joints, and immune system
• Increases the palatability of feed
• Great alternative to corn oil or molasses
• Generates less heat during digestion when compared to proteins or carbohydrates
• Maintenance: 1-4 oz daily
• Heavy Work: 4-8 oz daily
• Lactating Mares: 4oz daily
• The thick substance (gums) that sometimes settles to the bottom of the container is the Natural Lecithins (phospholipids) and Tocopherols (Vitamin E) of the soy bean oil. It is a highly nutritious portion of the product. Keep your oil well shaken allowing the lecithin & tocopherols to stay in suspension.