Equine Ivermectin is an oral paste used for the treatment of parasitic infestations.
• Large Strongyles
• Small Strongyles
• Intestinal Threadworms
• Larg-mouthed Stomach Worms
• Neck Threadworms
• While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger to the right and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
• Make sure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
• Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
• Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
• Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
• Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.
• Pregnant Mares