PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE, farmvet.com.
FARMVET.COM, Inc. ("FARMVET") maintains this Site for your information, convenience, education, communication, and entertainment. Please feel free to browse the Site; provided, however, that by accessing and browsing this Site, you acknowledge and agree, without qualification or limitation, to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (the "Terms"). If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use farmvet.com. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, alter, modify, add, or remove any and all of these Terms at any time. Please check the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of farmvet.com following a modification to the terms will signify your acceptance of such modifications.
1. While FARMVET uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and timely information on farmvet.com, FARMVET makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or reliability of such information. FARMVET assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content and services of the Site.
2. FARMVET is pleased to hear from its guests and customers and welcomes your comments regarding various FARMVET products and services, including farmvet.com. We value your feedback and request that you be specific in your comments on our products and services to insure that we will be better able to serve you in the future. Nevertheless, if you transmit any communications, materials, ideas, suggestions, or submissions, including, but not limited to, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, business proposals, or other information (collectively, the "Communications"), the Communications shall be deemed nonconfidential and nonproprietary (even if you mark them "confidential" or "proprietary"). Any such Communications shall become the property of FARMVET and may be used for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, FARMVET is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any Communications you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, and marketing commercial products using or based upon such information, without compensation to the provider of the Communications.
3. THE MATERIALS AND PRODUCTS ON OR SOLD THROUGH farmvet.com ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, FARMVET DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding exclusions of implied warranties. FARMVET does not represent nor warrant that the use of farmvet.com will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that this Site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. By use of farmvet.com, you assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair, or correction. FARMVET assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property as a result of your access to, use of, or browsing in farmvet.com or your downloading of any information, materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
4. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall FARMVET or any of its subsidiaries be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the information, materials, and functions on or from this Site, even if FARMVET or an authorized representative of FARMVET has been advised of the possibility of such damages. In no event shall FARMVET’s total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for accessing farmvet.com.
5. You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold FARMVET and its affiliated companies, and all officers, directors, owners, agents, affiliates, licensers and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") harmless from and against any and all liability and costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of your use of or connection to the Site, or any breach of these Terms by you. You shall use your best efforts to cooperate with FARMVET in the defense of any claim; provided, however, that FARMVET reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you.
6. You can download materials from farmvet.com for your commercial and/or personal use, provided that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices on such materials. No material from farmvet.com, or any other site owned, operated, licensed, or controlled by FARMVET may be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way, for public or commercial purposes. You also may not, without farmvet.com’s permission, mirror any material contained on this Site on any other server. Use of the materials for any other purpose is a violation of FARMVET’s copyright and other proprietary rights.
7. You should assume that all information or materials you see or read on farmvet.com are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and, therefore, may not be used except as provided for in these Terms or in the text of the Site without the written permission of FARMVET. FARMVET neither represents nor warrants that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe upon the rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with FARMVET.
8. Images of people, places and things displayed on farmvet.com are either the property of, or used with permissions by, FARMVET. You are prohibited from using these images unless such use is specifically permitted by these Terms or the specific language of the Site. Any unauthorized use of these images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
9. The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") displayed on farmvet.com are registered and unregistered Trademarks of FARMVET and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the Site without the written permission of FARMVET or such third party that may own the Trademarks displayed on the Site. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the Site, or any other content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that FARMVET will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
10. Farmvet.com may provide bulletin boards and chat rooms which allow interaction between users and communication with FARMVET. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane materials or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate the law. Farmvet.com may at its discretion monitor or review these discussions, chats, postings, and the like on the Site, but farmvet.com is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, or inaccuracy appearing on or contained in any information transmitted or posted in a chat room or on a bulletin board.
11. Farmvet.com has no knowledge of and disclaims all responsibility for the content, appropriateness, availability, or accuracy of information found on third party sites linked to or from farmvet.com ("Third Party Sites"). Farmvet.com cannot ensure satisfaction with, nor does it endorse, any of the products, services, or merchandise available on Third Party Sites, and Farmvet.com makes no representation or warranty as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party. You hereby irrevocably waive any claim against FARMVET with respect to such Third Party Sites.
12. FARMVET respects the privacy concerns of the users of farmvet.com. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from users of farmvet.com. However, certain non-personal information may be recorded by the standard operation of this Site, for the purposes of aggregate statistical analysis and site customization.
13. Unless otherwise specified herein, the information and materials on farmvet.com are presented solely for the purpose of promoting products or services of FARMVET, which are available in the United States, its territories, possessions, and protectorates. This Site is maintained and operated by FARMVET in Nashville, Tennessee of the United States of America. FARMVET makes no representation that the products or services promoted on farmvet.com are appropriate or available in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. No software or product from or available through this Site may be downloaded or exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions. By downloading or using software from this Site, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any country that is subject to U.S. export restrictions.
14. These terms are effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate these terms at any time by destroying all materials obtained from any and all FARMVET site(s) and all related documentation and all copies thereof. These terms may be terminated by FARMVET, in FARMVET’s sole discretion, at any time and with no notice thereof. Upon notification of such termination, you must destroy all materials obtained from this Site or any other FARMVET site(s) and all copies thereof.
15. These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the state or federal courts located in Nashville, Tennessee. You hereby consent and submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. If any provision of these terms shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in a writing, signed by both parties.
16. If you would like to contact FARMVET, please write or phone:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd
Franklin, TN 37069
telephone no. (888) 837-3626
fax no. (615) 370-8502