Bigeloil Quilted Poultice Hoof Pads - 4 pack
Bigeloil Quilted Poultice Hoof Pads are a clean and easy alternative to old-school messy poultices. After a hard day of training, work, or competition, you can treat soreness, bruising, or hoof heat with a simple three-step solution. Simply soak, apply, and cover the Bigeloil hoof pads, made with Epsom salt and Kaolin clay, then toss them in the trash when you are done.
- Easy, no-mess application
- Made with Epsom salt and Kaolin clay
- Specialized paper packet for dry ingredients
- Treats hoof heat, bruising, and soreness after hard work
2. Submerge hoof pad in warm or cold water for 15-20 seconds. Be sure that poultice pockets are sufficiently wet, they will expand slightly when wet. Drain excess water back into pail.
3. Place over hoof sole. Cover pad with self- adhering wrap, then cover with duct tape or hoof boot.
4. Pad typically remains wet for 12-18 hours.
5. Single use application
Ratings & Reviews
by T Jacques