Bigeloil Quilted Poultice Leg Wraps
Bigeloil Quilted Poultice Leg Wraps from Absorbine are a no-mess solution to make your horse's legs feel great after a hard day. These wraps contain both kaolin clay and epsom salt in the unique quilted pockets that create a contact gel when combined with water. These are easy to use and even easier to remove as there is no residue!
- Easy application and removal
- Can be used with cold or warm water
- 28 quilted pockets
- Traditional poultice ingredients: Kaolin clay and Epsom salts
- Great for horse's legs following heavy work or soreness
- 8 wraps per carton
- Wraps measure 10.5"x10"
1. Remove 1 to 4 wraps from package as needed.
2. Submerge wrap(s) in warm or cold water as required for 15 -20 seconds.
3. Let excess water drain back into pail, and be sure poultice in pockets is sufficiently wet.If not evenly distributed in pockets when wet, poultice material will even out, when pressed to leg.
4. Place wrap around leg evenly, below the knee down to the fetlock, and press against the leg to ensure snug fit.
5. Completely cover with standing bandage & secure.
1. Recheck leg in 12-24 hours. If poultice wrap is still wet, and more poultice time is desired, simply rewrap for additional time. Note: Once wrap is dry, rehydrating with water will not re-activate poultice. If longer time is required, replace with new wrap & secure.
2. Removal is easy. Simply remove outer securing bandage, and remove poultice wrap.
3. Little to no clean up is required due to the filter paper matrix design & proprietary ratio of ingredients
4. Dispose of used wrap in your compost pile, or in regular garbage.
Ratings & Reviews
Love, love, love
Love, love, love! My trainer likes us to poultice after a hard lesson and i hate the mess. These make it easy for me and for the barn staff when they have to take it off in the morning. Worth the price!
No mess, no fuss.
Perfect for the busy rider. Super easy to use, clean and neat. Especially good after a hard work.