Birdsall's Dry Hoof Crème
Hoof Creme should be called coronary band creme since that is the primary part of the hoof where it should be applied. Birdsall's Dry Hoof Creme has no odor and it contains vitamins A, D & E which have been proven to enhance hoof growth and nourish the corium. Recommended highly for human skin and nails. Applicator not included.
• Maintains optimal circulation
• Relieves coronary band instability
• Relieves hoof-bound horses
• Increases hoof strength and stability
• Prevents rapid expansion
• Prevents hoof wall contraction
• Use before placing horse in stall.
• In dry climates- daily.
• In humid climates- daily for the first 4 days, then 3-4 times a week.
• For horses on shavings- daily for the first 4 days, then 3 or 4 times a week.
• For horses on straw- daily.
• For muddy feet- wipe off mud and apply.
Ratings & Reviews
Great preventative hoof support
I really like using preventative products to avoid issues before they start. I feel like it is much cheaper that way. This product is great for preventative hoof care!
Oil and soap aren't the best combination for your horses hoofs.
Product contains a synthetic oil along with soaps which allow the water and oil to mix. Long term use will eventually clog the hoof wall making the hoof oil saturated and weak.