Cephalexin is is an oral antibiotic for dogs and cats used to treat a broad spectrum of bacterial infections. Urinary tract infections, skin & ear infections and bronchitis are a few of the most common types of bacterial infections that Cephalexin is used to treat.
- Used to treat common bacterial infections in dogs and cats
- Suppresses bacterial growth
- Capsule form
- Cost effective
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.