Clavamox Chewable Tablets
Clavamox from Pfizer is amoxicillin and clavulanate potassium, a combination that has been used by vets for decades to treat skin infections in both canines and felines, gum infections in canines, and urinary-tract infections in felines.
- Easy to administer. Clavamox Chewable is a delicious (to your pet) pork-liver flavor.
- Over thirty years of use means Clavamox is well understood by the medical community and unexpected side-effects will be rare.
- Effective against a wide variety of infections.
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
- Clavamox Chewable Tablets are easy to administer, as a large majority of pets will eat the medicine voluntarily.
- A typical dosing schedule would be to give one tablet every twelve hours for five to seven days.
- As always, give as instructed by your veterinarian.
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN
- Do not use in animals that are allergic to penicillin or cephalosporin antibiotics.
- Safety in pregnant or nursing animals has not been determined.
- Store your Clavamox Chewable Tablets out of reach of your animals to prevent accidental overdose.
- If your animal has an allergic reaction to Clavamox, stop use and contact your veterinarian.
- Use only as directed by your veterinarian, as overuse of antibiotics can contribute to antibiotic resistant bacteria.