CleanTrax is a deep penetrating hoof cleanser proven effective in eliminating even the toughest infections, often in just one application.
Hoof infections are a serious matter. CleanTrax fights the toughest infections by eliminating bacteria, fungi, and spores from every layer and crevice of the hoof. It also removes any soft, dead tissue left behind from fungus attacking the hoof.
• Cures the most stubborn hoof infections caused by bacteria, fungi, or spores
• Removes dead tissue left behind by fungal activity
• In most cases, only one application is needed
- Clean the hoof; remove and wash away excess dirt and debris.
- Mix entire contents of a bottle of CleanTRax into one gallon of room temperature tap water.
- Pour all the CleanTrax solution into a CLeanTrax hoof boot or reinforced plastic bag.
- Immerse the hoof completely into the CleanTrax solution (if a bag is used, pull the top of the bag up above the knee and tie or tape it closed).
- Soak the hoof for 45 minutes. If the infection is bad or recurring, extend the soak time to 60 minutes.
- Note: CleanTrax solution is good for a total of 90 minutes, so you can use the same solution to soak two hoofs consecutively. When you are finished soaking, the solution can be poured or sprayed on the stall floor, trailer mats and trimming area to eliminate fungal spores.
- After soaking, DO NOT RINSE OR DRY THE HOOF. Put an empty plastic bag over the hoof and close the top Allow the vapors to penetrate for 45 minutes.
- If the infection is bad or recurring, repeat the treatment in 2 to 4 weeks.
- To protect the horse’s feet and keep them free of infection, every 3 to 4 months use a bottle of CleanTrax to soak each hoof for 20 minutes.
• Store the bottle in a refrigerator or a cool dry place. DO NOT leave CleanTrax in the sun or exposed to heat.