Drontal Feline (1 Tablet)
Drontal Feline (1 Tablet) from Bayer is a dewormer with two active ingredients that have been shown to be effective in killing off parasitic worms. Drontal Feline can remove tapeworm, hookworm, and roundworm in cats and kittens older than two months and weighing more than two pounds. Scored tablets make for easy administration.
- Small, scored tablets make dosing easy
- Safe for cats and kittens older than two months and weighing more than two pounds
- Treats the most common types of intestinal worm
- Two active ingredients work together for broad coverage: Praziquantel and Pyrantel pamoate
- Give precisely as prescribed by your veterinarian
- Tablets may be broken to provide the correct dose
- Wrap the tablet in a pill pocket or place in the cat’s food
- Not for use in kittens less than one month of age or weighing less than 1.5 lbs.
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Ensure your veterinarian knows all other medicines your pet is on
- Consult your veterinarian before giving to a pregnant animal
- Give only as directed by your veterinarian