Drontal Plus Taste Tabs 136mg
Drontal Plus Taste Tabs from Bayer are an easy-to-give, tasty tablet used to help treat your dog for a variety of parasitic worms. These Taste Tabs are sold individually and indicated for large (45lb+) dogs over four weeks of age.
Drontal Plus helps treats a wide variety of parasitic worm including roundworm, tapeworm, hookworm, and whipworm. Drontal Plus Taste Tabs utilize three active ingredients (praziquantel, pyrantel pamoate, and febantel) to provide comprehensive treatment.
- Three active ingredients work together for broad coverage: Praziquantel, Pyrantel Pamoate, and Febantel
- Safe for puppies older than four weeks
- Chewable, tasty, bone-shaped tablets for ease of administration
- Give precisely as prescribed by your veterinarian
- Depending on the size and health of your dog, your veterinarian may prescribe fractions of a chewable tablet
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Keep away from children and pets
- Give only as prescribed by your veterinarian
- Safety in pregnant animals has not been determined
- Do not use in pregnant animals