Equimune from NovaVive is an immunotherapeutic product indicated to help in the treatment of viral Equine Respiratory Disease Complex. This medication is administered intravenously to help minimize lung damage related to respiratory diseases, as well as help stimulate the healing process and boost immune responses. Treatment using Equimune may help your horse combat respiratory irritants and return to its normal performance level. Equimune may be most effective in the early, acute stages of treatment.
- Immunotherapeutic medication
- Indicated to help treat viral Equine Respiratory Disease Complex
- Intravenous administration
- Helps increase immune responses and combat respiratory irritants
- May help minimize lung damage due to respiratory disease
- Packaged in a 1.5mL single dose vial
Side effects Equimune may include mild fever, drowsiness, and increased catabolic rate leading to decreased appetite for 1-2 days.