Galliprant from Aratana is a new generation of anti-inflammatory indicated for use in dogs. Galliprant is designed to be easier on the digestive tract than older anti-inflammatories while still relieving the pain associated with osteoarthritis. Safe for use in dogs over nine months old and weighing at least eight pounds. Galliprant requires a prescription from your veterinarian.
- New generation of anti-inflammatory relieves pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Proven effective at blocking pain in dogs
- Spares liver, kidney, and gastrointestinal tract from damage associated with other anti-inflammatories
- Pork liver flavor for ease of administration
- Available in different strengths to ensure correct dosage
- Requires a prescription from your veterinarian
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN
●Only use in dogs over nine months old and weighing at least eight pounds
●Should not be used in conjunction with other anti-inflammatories
●Tell your veterinarian all other medications your dog is taking
●Side effects include diarrhea, vomiting, loss of appetite, change in stool, decrease of serum albumin or total protein. Stop use and consult your veterinarian if these side effects occur.
●Safety has not been determined in pregnant or lactating dogs. Only use Galliprant if your veterinarian determines the benefits outweigh the risks.