Gastro 8 from Cavalor helps neutralize acid production and heal stomach wounds to support horses suffering from gastric ulcers. By supporting digestive and saliva-producing functions, this supplement helps protect the stomach wall without damaging good bacteria populations in the intestines.
- Neutralizes stomach pH to help prevent irritation
- Stimulates stomach healing
- Encourages saliva production
- Calming herbs help the horse destress in situations that would otherwise aggravate ulcers
- Protects the lining of the stomach from acid exposure
Make sure your horse receives adequate hay or forage each day. The continual chewing throughout the day helps stimulate saliva production, which will help maintain the proper stomach pH.
Cavalor has a handy ration calculator on their site that will give you precise dosing for their product based on your horse’s weight!
View the Calculator Here!