Grand Champion Fly Spray
Farnam’s Grand Champion Fly Repellent does double duty as an insecticide, deterrent, and a coat conditioner. This specifically designed formula kills and repels irritating mosquitoes, biting flies, and swarms of gnats while also giving your horse’s coat a beautiful shine. Deadly to a wide array of the most common and most dangerous pests, Grand Champion Fly Repellent allows your horse to focus on performing.
- Protects against mosquitoes, gnats, stable flies, horn flies, horse flies, house flies, deer flies, and face flies.
- One or two ounces a day provides adequate protection
- Carefully designed canister allows complete emptying of spray
- No pumping, quiet administration
- Made with citronella and lanolin
- Do not use in outdoor misting systems
- Do not use on any animals intended for human consumption (including dairy)
- Use in well-ventilated area
- Do not use on foals younger than twelve weeks
- Avoid eyes, nose, mouth and other mucosal membranes
- Leave treated area until vapors have dispersed
- Do not allow contact with humans or pets
- Keep out of reach of children