Equine Ivermectin dewormer is an oral paste used for the treatment of parasitic infestations.
* This product brand will vary. If you have a specific brand you're looking for please email us at email@example.com before purchasing.
- Large Strongyles
- Small Strongyles
- Intestinal Threadworms
- Larg-mouthed Stomach Worms
- Neck Threadworms
1.87% Ivermectin - broad-spectrum antiparasitic drug in the avermectin family.
- While holding plunger, turn the knurled ring on the plunger to the right and slide it so the side nearest the barrel is at the prescribed weight marking.
- Make sure that the horse's mouth contains no feed.
- Remove the cover from the tip of the syringe.
- Insert the syringe tip into the horse's mouth at the space between the teeth.
- Depress the plunger as far as it will go, depositing paste on the back of the tongue.
- Immediately raise the horse's head for a few seconds after dosing.
Safe for Use:
- Pregnant Mares