Lambskin Tendon Boots
Lambskin Tendon Boots from Waldhausen provide comfort and shock absorption for your horse’s legs. Lined with soft, natural lambskin, these boots are gentle against your horse’s skin while also promoting air circulation and ventilation. Lambskin can help disperse pressure and absorb shock, adding extra layers of protection while jumping. These boots also feature a durable, anatomically-molded outer shell for strike protection and stability. Two wide Velcro straps keeps these boots securely in place and disperse pressure across the cannon bones.
- Open front design encourages a tidy front end while jumping
- Natural lambskin helps prevent rubs, promote air circulation, and increase ventilation
- Anatomically-molded outer shell provides strike protection
- Two wide Velcro straps disperse pressure on cannon bones
- Double-locking closures for added security