The Back On Track Mesh Sheet reflects a horse's own body-warmth to create a soothing thermal heat. This gentle heat can help alleviate the pain associated with inflamed muscles, ligaments, tendons, and joints by promoting blood flow to the area. The Mesh Sheet is great for the summer months to keep the horse cool while increasing circulation within the body.
- Contains ceramic powder that reflects the horse's natural body warmth
- Ceramic powder is melted into the threads so it will always be effective
- Thermal heat increases blood flow - ideal for both recovery and injury prevention
- Can be used as a liner under your horse's regular blanket during the winter months
- Has two chest buckles, crossing belly surcingle and a tail flap
- Mesh Sheet is not recommended for turnout
- Introduce Back on Track products gradually.
- Initially keep product on for 2-4 hours for the first 3-4 days and then leave on overnight after that.
- After 3-4 weeks, use them for 3-6 days a week for best results.
• Fabric is manufactured in China and consists of 100% polypropylene (with ceramic powder) or fleece with ceramic powder.