Mounty Warm Up Massage Roller
The Mounty Warm Up Massage Roller uses new compressed air technology to help relax and loosen your horses back muscles prior to work as well as after work. This easy to use machine uses both pulsing massage and pressure massage.
Special Orders, such as Therapy Products, require additional information. Due to the more detailed process we require all Therapy Equipment orders be placed by phone at 1-888-837-3626 or by email at email@example.com.
- Helps loosen, relax and warm up back muscles
- Runs in a 4-phase cycle
- Helps rid the muscles of lactic acid
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before using your Mounty Warm Up Massage Roller.
- Instructions can be found under the flaps of the pockets on either side of the roller.
- Before using for the first time make sure that the battery has been charged for three hours and that the green control lamp goes out.
- Place the machine in the horse's back like you would a normal saddle.
- Close the adjustable straps with the snaps on the side of the pad.
- Tighten straps for a snug fit and to stop slippage (use of the front strap is optional and may not be necessary)
- Select required massage intensity levels on the underside of the control module under the flap at the front of the pad.
- Switch on by plugging in the power supply cable into the socket on the top left of the control module.
- To switch off, simply unplug the unit.
- The system switches off automatically after 20 minutes once the cycle is finished.
This is a fantastic piece of therapy equipment that can be used pre and post workout.
- Always unplug the power supply cable from the control module after each treatment.
- Do not operate the unit on the horse while plugged into any electrical outlet.
- Always detach the control module, the battery and the massage pads before washing the nylon covers.