Corona Ointment from Manna Pro is a multipurpose topical product to aid in the treatment of a variety of skin conditions and wounds. The lanolin-based formula has a thick consistency that sticks to the skin and won’t rub off easily. Corona Ointment can be used to help soothe irritated skin, prevent drying and cracking, and protect wounds from dirt and debris. Rub onto damaged skin or minor wounds to help promote healing and keep the skin in good condition. Unlike other topical wound products, Corona is safe to apply without gloves.
- Promotes healing of minor wounds, sores, and burns
- Soothes irritated skin and helps prevent drying or cracking
- Helps protect wounds from dirt, debris, and insects that could impede healing
- Thick lanolin-based formula stays in place and won’t rub off easily
- Safe to apply without gloves
- Can be used on horses, cattle, dogs, and cats
Other Ingredients: Beeswax, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin + IPBC, Fragrance, Lanolin Alcohol, Methyl Salicylate, Mineral Oil, Petrolatum, Purified Water, Sodium Borate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate.
Ratings & Reviews
by Rebekah Noble
I have used or had this ointment used on my animals or myself for over 40 years. Our family swears by this medication for both human and animal cuts, scrapes, etc. Works faster than Neosporin or A+D. My 18oz canister has lasted over 10 years and it keeps well. I even have the tin from my grandmother's horse barn. The ointment in it is still fine. Highly recommended product.