Pentosan Polysulfate by Kinetic Vet is a sterile lavage used to temporarily coat your horse, dog, or cat’s bladder and help replenish the glycosaminoglycan (GAG) layer. Pentosan Polysulfate comes in 6ml vials and contains 250mg/ml of active ingredient.
- Temporarily coats the bladder
- Replenishes the glycosaminoglycan layer
- Comes as 6ml vials of 250mg/ml of Pentosan Polysulfate
- Classified as a medical device
- Administer after cleaning as much urine from the bladder as possible
- Discard unused portion
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original prescription from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
- The original prescription may be mailed to:
1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
- A licensed veterinarian may fax the Rx to 615-370-8502.
The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office.
- A licensed veterinarian can call & leave a voicemail with your prescription information with our pharmacy at 615-277-5602.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store in a dry cool location.
- Be sure not to allow freezing.