Perfect Harmony EQ
Perfect Harmony EQ from Perfect Products uses nutraceutical ingredients to naturally mimic the relaxing and behavior-related effects of Progesterone therapy. Hormonal imbalance can negatively affect a horse’s behavior and performance. Perfect Harmony EQ supports balanced hormonal functions to help curtail hormone-related aggression, agitation, or sullenness. This quick-acting supplement may lead to improved behavior in as little as 2 days after the first dose and continues to strengthen with daily use.
Perfect Harmony EQ does not contain prohibited ingredients or require drug reports for use at competitions. This top dressing liquid can be added to the horse’s grain and is safe for humans to handle. This supplement can also safely be combined with other Perfect Products calming products such as Perfect Prep EQ.
- Supports healthy hormonal function and balance
- Can help reduce hormone-related aggressiveness, agitation, or sullenness in mares, geldings, or stallions
- Naturally mimics the effects of Progesterone therapy products
- Does not contain prohibited substances or require drug reports at competitions
- Quick-acting formula
- Palatable liquid top dressing
- Safe for humans to handle
- Can be combined with other Perfect Prep EQ products
Inactive Ingredients: Citric Acid, Ethoxylated Castor Oil, Glycerin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Potassium Sorbate, Soybean Oil, Water.
For average horses: 30cc (1 oz.) once per day in the morning during the 2-3 day loading period, then 20-30cc (.75-1 oz.) once per day in the morning for as long as the maintenance dose is needed.
For difficult horses: 30cc (1 oz.) twice per day during the 2-3 day loading period, then 30cc (1 oz.) twice per day for as long as the maintenance dose is needed.
While Perfect Products states that this supplement is safe for use in competitions, we recommend checking with your respective governing body for regulations regarding the use of this product and its ingredients during competition.