Potomavac + Imrab- 10 Dose
This item may qualify for a MAX Rebate! Contact us for more details.
Equine Potomavac + Imrab from Merial is a vaccination administered intramuscularly to protect healthy horses against rabies and to help prevent Potomac Horse Fever.
REQUIRES OVERNIGHT SHIPPING. (GROUND SHIPPING WILL BE UPDATED TO OVERNIGHT $35.00 FEE)
- Can be given to horses 3 months of age or older
- Developed to vaccinate against rabies and help to prevent Potomac Horse Fever
- Must be administered intramuscularly
- Syringes and needles must be ordered separately
- Administer 1ml I.M. to horses 3 months old or older.
- If it is the first time receiving the vaccination, give a booster shot 3 to 4 weeks after initial shot.
- Revaccinate annually.
In addition, local laws in some areas may require a Rabies vaccine be administered by a licensed veterinarian. Please consult with your veterinarian before purchasing a Rabies vaccine to ensure you can safely and legally administer the vaccine.