REBOUND Hoof Pack
REBOUND Hoof Pack by Kehoe Enterprises, LLC is a super sticky product formulated to simplify your hoof packing process!
This Veterinarian recommended formula will help draw out pain, soreness, and inflammation from an abscess, pulled shoe, and everything in between. The natural ingredients help promote the correct moisture balance within the hoof.
- Show safe formula
- All natural ingredients
- No wrapping necessary
- Helps relieve pain and soreness in the hoof
- Start by cleaning and drying the bottom, or underside, of the horse's hoof to ensure maximum absorption.
- Wet your hand and scoop out a generous amount of Rebound. Be sure to press it firmly into the bottom of the hoof while ensuring that it is packed into all crevices.
- Sprinkle shavings on the exposed surface.
- No need to wrap the hoof for shod horses, but wrapping is recommended for barefoot horses.
"I have used Rebound for years and have always been pleased with how easy it is to use. Teddy likes to dance around in the crosswise and I love how easily this washes off with water if I accidentally get any on his legs. I was tired of the old process (soak, refill bucket when Teddy dumps it over, soak, dry, pack, paper, diaper, duct tape...repeat) and was thrilled to find something all in one. I'm an eventer and find that if I pack all 4 after a long gallop, he tends to come out ready to go the next day."
Kathy, FarmVet Rider
Ratings & Reviews
My vet told me to use this when I was dealing with bruised feet. Seriously, easy to use because it spreads in well and then stays put. I wear gloves, but maybe thats just me!
Good purchase. Sticky, but seems to do what it is supposed to. Nice to have a jar of this in my trunk just incase! Millie stomps really badly during fly season and this helped her A LOT
So easy that it makes me pack hooves more often!
This hoof packing is so easy to use! Very clean, no mess and the horses never come out foot sore the next day after a hard gallop. Definitely a new staple in my eventing barn.