ReliefGel from Ramard is a topical analgesic indicated to help alleviate joint, tendon, and muscle pain in horses and humans. This unique gel product has no color or odor, and will not leave a sticky residue or burning sensation when applied. ReliefGel can be used under saddle pads and standing wraps without blistering the skin, making it the perfect product to get muscles ready for work and relieve soreness afterwards. ReliefGel, like all Ramard products, does not contain any prohibited substances and may be used at competitions safely.
- Relieves aches, discomfort and swelling
- Excellent for pre-workouts and post-workouts
- Helps increase range of motion
- Will not blister if applied under wraps or saddle pads
- Odorless, colorless, and won't leave residue on the skin
- Safe for use on humans and horses
- Does not contain prohibited substances
- Made in the USA
Ratings & Reviews
Just the relief my mare needed
This gel gives my horse a lot of relief when she experiences swelling. She peps up and seems to feel better after I apply it.
Provides great relief and is clear gel
by Kendall Casaccio
I have used this product for over a year now, and I use it every time after I jump my horse. It provides great relief to my horse after a hard workout, but my favorite part is that it if clear, odorless and not sticky like other products.