Royal Tendon Boot
The Open Front Royal Tendon Boot from Back on Track is a highly engineered piece of pure protection for your horse’s front tendons. When running, your horse can injure itself by clipping the front tendons with the reach of the back hooves - Back on Track’s Royal Tendon Boot provides light, breathable, and strong protection against these types of injuries.
Made with proprietary Welltex materials, the Royal Tendon Boot by Back on Track sports a tough, laminated nylon shell protecting perforated neoprene fabric. Designed to spread the force of impact along the length of the boot, the Royal Tendon Boot keeps your horse’s tendons safe from impact injuries. Comes as a pair.
- Strengthened with proprietary Welltext technology
- Open fronted for ventilation
- Perforated neoprene padding keeps your horse cool
- Fortified laminate nylon protection
- Brass buckles and three straps for extra stability
To measure your horse for these boots, measure the height of the cannon bone from just below the knee to the fetlock. Cob size is 8”, full is 8.5”.