Therapeutic All Purpose Saddle Pad
From schooling at home to show ring competitions, the Back on Track Saddle Pad is a perfect alternative to a regular saddle pad. With it's soothing heat, the back muscles will be looser and more relaxed. This pad especially helps horses with cold or sore back problems.
- Contains ceramic powder that reflects the horse's natural body warmth
- Ceramic powder is melted into the threads so it will always be effective
- Thermal heat increases blood flow - ideal for both recovery and injury prevention
- Helps the horse's back muscles loosen, relax, and warm-up quickly
- Decreases inflammation while increasing blood circulation
- Available in one size: 23" spine with a 19" drop
- Introduce Back on Track products gradually.
- Initially keep product on for 2-4 hours for the first 3-4 days and then leave on overnight after that.
- After 3-4 weeks, use them for 3-6 days a week for best results.