Solo-Jec 5 Single Dose
Solo-Jec 5 provides your dog protection against five different diseases - canine distemper, adenovirus type-2 (and hepatitis), parainfluenza, and parvovirus. Solo-Jec 5 can be used in puppies and dogs older than six weeks that have not been exposed to Leptospira. The vaccine can be given either intramuscularly or subcutaneously. In most states, Solo-Jec 5 does not require a prescription.
- Provides five way protection against the listed diseases
- Can be given to canines older than six weeks
- Can be injected intramuscularly or subcutaneously
- Does not require a prescription
- Each dose is 1mL. Inject diluent into vial containing vaccine, then shake well
- Clean the injection site with antiseptic
- For puppies 9 weeks of age or younger - give at 3-4 week intervals until 16 weeks of age for at least 3 doses
- For puppies or dogs over 9 weeks of age - Give at least 2 doses at 3-4 week intervals
- Annual re-vaccination is recommended
Do not inject into a blood vessel - once the needle is inserted, pull back on the plunger gently. If blood freely enters the syringe, choose a different injection site.
- Do not use in pregnant animals
- Do not use in animals who are already sick
- In rare cases, a severe allergic reaction could occur that requires immediate medical attention