The NibbleNet by Thin Air Canvas is a slow-feeding hay net that allows your horse to “graze” on hay, a more natural process that is easier on the digestive system. Horses’ digestive systems work best when they continuously eat small amounts of hay or other roughage. The NibbleNet slows down their hay consumption so they can munch all day long, rather than eating their full portion immediately after feeding time. Keeping the hay contained and off the ground also reduces waste and makes mucking easier by preventing the horse from spreading hay all over the stall.
Made with a heavy duty vinyl material, the NibbleNet resists tears, punctures, UV rays, rain, and cold weather for a year round hay solution.
- Heavy duty vinyl construction
- Slows down hay consumption for better digestion and boredom prevention
- Reduces hay waste and makes cleaning stalls easier
- Resists tears, punctures, UV damage, inclement weather, cold temperatures, rot, and mildew
- Webbing on the bottom of the bag allows dust and water to drain from the hay
- Two sets of D-rings on the top with a strap to easily hang