Baloubet Grand Prix Ankle Boots
Provide the ultimate comfort and protection for your horse’s legs with Veredus’ Baloubet Grand Prix Ankle Boots. A tough outer shell provides strike protection, while the EVA foam core absorbs shock. Wide straps disperse pressure and feature quick-release hooks, which make it easy to put boots on or take them off quickly. Lined with Persia sheepskin, these boots are soft against your horse’s legs yet tough enough to withstand strenuous competition or training.
- Anatomically shaped for a close fit
- Semi-Rigid PU shell provides strike protection without inhibiting freedom of movement
- EVA foam absorbs shock and helps protect flexor tendons
- Persia sheepskin lining prevents rubs and is comfortable against the skin
- Lining has hypoallergenic properties
- Quick-release hook closures make removal fast and easy
- Made in Italy
For an accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's ankle using a soft measuring tape, as well as the height of the portion of the leg that would be protected by the boot. Veredus boots work best with a secure fit.
Pair with Baloubet Grand Prix Front Boots for matching style and ultimate protection in the show ring or at home! Shop here!