Baloubet Grand Prix Front Boots
Provide the ultimate comfort and protection for your horse’s legs with Veredus’ Baloubet Grand Prix Front Boots. A tough outer shell provides strike protection, and an EVA foam core absorbs shock. Two wide straps disperse pressure across the front of the leg while the quick-release hooks make it easy to put boots on or take them off quickly. These boots feature an open-front design, which increases airflow and encourages horses to be tidy with their front legs. Lined with Persia sheepskin, these boots are soft against your horse’s legs yet tough enough to withstand strenuous competition or training.
- Anatomically shaped for a close fit
- Semi-Rigid PU shell provides strike protection without inhibiting freedom of movement
- EVA foam absorbs shock and helps protect delicate flexor tendons
- Open-front design encourages a tidy front end
- Persia sheepskin lining prevents rubs and is comfortable against the skin
- Hypoallergenic properties
- Quick-release hook closures make removal fast and easy
- Made in Italy
How to fit your Veredus boots:
For an accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's cannon bone using a soft measuring tape, measuring halfway between the knee and the bottom of the fetlock. You should also measure as the height of the portion of the leg that would be protected by the boot. Veredus boots work best with a secure fit.
When properly fitted, the Grand Prix Front Boots should maintain the same amount of open space down the length of the boot, and not close in tighter up by the knee and then fan out at the bottom.
Pair with Baloubet Grand Prix Ankle Boots for matching style and ultimate protection in the show ring or at home! Shop here!