Carbon Gel Ankle Boots
Carbon Gel Ankle Boots from Veredus are made to maximize comfort for the horse while providing exceptional protection for jumping or flat work. Veredus' innovative carbon strike pads and a Semi-Rigid PU shell support the leg and protect it from impact without restricting movement. Gel and neoprene lining absorb shock and provide comfort, and quick-release closures make these boots easy to take on and off. An anatomical shape and crisp lines make these boots stylish enough to turn heads in the show ring!
- Anatomically shaped for a close fit
- Semi-Rigid PU shell provides strike protection without inhibiting freedom of movement
- Carbon fiber strike zones protect against impact
- Nitrexgel and lycra-lined neoprene lining reduce shock by up to 40%
- Waterproof shell repels water and water absorption so boots dry quickly
- Quick-release hook closures make removal fast and easy
- Hand wash with cold water
- Made in Italy
Small: Boot Height 5", Ankle Circumference 10.5"
Medium: Boot Height 6", Ankle Circumference 11.5"
Large: Boot Height 7", Ankle Circumference 12.5"
For an accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's ankle using a soft measuring tape, as well as the height of the portion of the leg that would be protected by the boot. Veredus boots work best with a secure fit.
These boots are super easy to wash! Just hose them off with cold water, hang to dry, and they are ready to go by the next day!