Carbon Gel XPRO Ankle Boots
Carbon Gel XPRO Ankle Boots by Veredus provide extended ankle and pastern coverage to help protect your horse’s legs. The durable outer shell is anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit that won’t impede freedom of movement. These boots are made with Veredus’ unique carbon fiber strike zones and Nitrexgel to absorb shock and impact. Synthetic Bi-TECH material is waterproof and tear, rip, and puncture resistant, which means these boots will hold up to rough daily use.
- Extended pastern coverage
- Anatomically shaped for a close fit
- Semi-Rigid PU shell provides strike protection without inhibiting freedom of movement
- Carbon fiber strike zones protect against impact
- Nitrexgel and lycra-lined neoprene lining reduce shock by up to 40%
- Waterproof shell repels water and water absorption so boots dry quickly
- Hand wash with cold water
- Quick-release hook closures make removal fast and easy
- Made in Italy
Medium: Boot Height 6.5", Ankle Circumference 11.5"
Large: Boot Height 7.5", Ankle Circumference 12.5"
How to fit your Veredus boots:
For an accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's ankle using a soft measuring tape, as well as the height of the portion of the leg that would be protected by the boot. Veredus boots work best with a secure fit.
These boots are super easy to wash! Just hose them off with cold water, hang to dry, and they are ready to go by the next day!