Carbon Gel XPRO Open Front Boots
Carbon Gel XPRO Open Front Boots by Veredus provide extended knee coverage to help protect your horse’s front legs. The durable outer shell is anatomically shaped for a comfortable fit that won’t impede freedom of movement. These boots are made with Veredus’ unique carbon fiber strike zones and Nitrexgel to absorb shock and impact. Synthetic Bi-TECH material is waterproof and tear, rip, and puncture resistant, which means these boots will hold up to rough daily use.
- Extended knee coverage
- Anatomically shaped for a close fit
- Semi-Rigid PU shell provides strike protection without inhibiting freedom of movement
- Carbon fiber strike zones protect against impact
- Nitrexgel and lycra-lined neoprene lining reduce shock by up to 40%
- Waterproof shell repels water and water absorption so boots dry quickly
- Hand wash with cold water
- Quick-release hook closures make removal fast and easy
- Made in Italy
Medium: Boot Height 9.5”, Cannon Circumference 7.5-8.5”
Large: Boot Height 10.5”, Cannon Circumference 8.5-9.5”
How to fit your Veredus boots:
For an accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's cannon bone using a soft measuring tape, measuring halfway between the knee and the bottom of the fetlock. You should also measure as the height of the portion of the leg that would be protected by the boot. Veredus boots work best with a secure fit.
When properly fitted, the Open Front Boots should maintain the same amount of open space down the length of the boot, and not close in tighter up by the knee and then fan out at the bottom.
These boots are super easy to wash! Just hose them off with cold water, hang to dry, and they are ready to go by the next day!