Carbon Gel Open Front Boots
Carbon Gel Front Boots from Veredus combine a classic open front boot design with Veredus’ innovative reinforced carbon fiber plates for maximum strike protection. These boots feature a Semi-Rigid PU outer shell to support the leg without restricting movement. Nitrexgel gel fills the Lycra-lined neoprene liner to provide shock absorption and comfort. These boots resist water and dry quickly for use after use!
- Anatomically shaped for a close fit
- Semi-Rigid PU shell provides strike protection without inhibiting freedom of movement
- Carbon fiber strike zones protect against impact
- Nitrexgel and lycra-lined neoprene lining reduce shock by up to 40%
- Waterproof shell repels water and water absorption so boots dry quickly
- Hand wash with cold water
- Quick-release hook closures make removal fast and easy
- Made in Italy
Small: Boot Height 8.5”, Cannon Circumference 6.5-7.5”
Medium: Boot Height 9.5”, Cannon Circumference 7.5-8.5”
Large: Boot Height 10.5”, Cannon Circumference 8.5-9.5”
How to fit your Veredus boots:
For an accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's cannon bone using a soft measuring tape, measuring halfway between the knee and the bottom of the fetlock. You should also measure as the height of the portion of the leg that would be protected by the boot. Veredus boots work best with a secure fit.
When properly fitted, the Open Front Boots should maintain the same amount of open space down the length of the boot, and not close in tighter up by the knee and then fan out at the bottom.
These boots are super easy to wash! Just hose them off with cold water, hang to dry, and they are ready to go by the next day!