Pro Jump XPRO Ankle Boots
The Veredus Pro Jump XPRO Ankle Boots are specially designed to help improve your horse's hind leg action over the jumps. These boots feature a tough outer shell and a soft yet durable neoprene lining. These Veredus boots have an open-front design to encourage your horse to avoid hitting poles, and extended pastern coverage gives them extra protection from interference.
- Semi-Rigid PU shell provides strike protection without inhibiting freedom of movement
- Softflex Bi-TECH gives waterproof and rip, tear, and puncture-resistant protection
- Lycra-lined neoprene lining absorbs shock
- Replaceable Velcro closures
- Boots resist water and dry quickly
- Hand wash with cold water
- Made in Italy
For an accurate fit, measure the circumference of your horse's ankle using a soft measuring tape, as well as the height of the portion of the leg that would be protected by the boot. Veredus boots work best with a secure fit.
These boots are super easy to wash! Just hose them off with cold water, hang to dry, and they are ready to go by the next day!