Young Jump XPRO Ankle Boots
Young Jump XPRO Ankle Boots from Veredus provide fetlock and extended pastern protection for your up-and-coming jumper that complies with International Young Horse competition regulations. These boots feature Veredus’ signature carbon fiber strike plates and semi-rigid polyurethane shell, as well as shock-absorbing Nitrexgel and lycra-lined neoprene lining. The extended pastern protection is made of waterproof and tear, rip, and puncture-resistant Bi-TECH material. These boots are easy to wash and have durable Velcro straps for use after use.
- Size and weight comply with International regulations for Young Horse competitions
- Provide fetlock protection with extended pastern coverage
- Semi-rigid PU shell
- Nitrexgel and lycra-lined neoprene lining absorb shock and impact
- Carbon fiber strike zones
- Softflex Bi-TECH is waterproof and tear, rip, and puncture-resistant
- Double fastening Velcro
- Easy to wash
- Made in Italy
These boots are super easy to wash! Just hose them off with cold water, hang to dry, and they are ready to go by the next day!