Vetsulin U40 Syringe
These syringes are sterile and nonpyrogenic (which means they do not cause fever), and are the preferred way to dose your animal’s Vetsulin u-40.
Vetsulin u-40 syringes are specifically designed for the dosage of Vestulin u-40. One unit on these syringes will match exactly one unit of Vetsulin u-40.
- Safe, sterile, and nonpyrogenic.
- Beveled tip for comfort during injection.
- Designed specifically for use with Vetsulin u-40.
- Come 100 to a box.
- Subject to state-specific prescription requirements.
- Give Vetsulin as directed by your veterinarian.
- Do not attempt to sterilize or reuse the syringes. Dispose after use.
Ask your sales rep about a sharps container for safe disposal of used needles.
- Dispose after use in a sharps container to prevent accidental sticks.
- Only use with u-40 insulin.
- Handle with care. Do not touch an exposed needle to any non-sterile surfaces. If you suspect a needle was contaminated, discard it and use a new one.