- Prescription Drug Policy -
- • Exclusively for equine oral use.
- • Tell your veterinarian if your horse is on any other anti-inflammatory medications, such as steroids (such as dexamethasone) or NSAIDS (such as phenylbutasone).
- • Effects on pregnancy have not been studied.
- • No known contraindications when used as directed.
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original script from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet.com can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
• The original prescription may be mailed to: 1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
• A licensed veterinarian may fax the prescription to 615-370-8502. The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office
• A licensed veterinarian can call your prescription into the pharmacy at 615.277.5602. Voicemail is acceptable.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.