Acepromazine for horses is a sterile solution for intravenous, intramuscular or subcutaneous injection. Acepromazine is used as a phenothiazine tranquilizer in horses. It can help keep excitable animals calm during times of stress.
• Effective as a gentle tranquilizer in horses
• Helps to control horses that are easily excitable or gets overly stressed
• Can be used in conjunction with other anesthesia when needed
• Comes in 50ml vials at 10mg/ml concentration
• Requires a prescription from your veterinarian
• Do not use in stallions
Prescription drugs can only be shipped upon receipt of an original script from a licensed veterinarian. FarmVet.com can accept an original prescription in one of the following ways:
• The original prescription may be mailed to: 1254 Old Hillsboro Rd, Franklin,TN 37069
• A licensed veterinarian may fax the prescription to 615-370-8502. The fax must originate from the veterinarian's office
• A licensed veterinarian can call your prescription into the pharmacy at 615.277.5602. Voicemail is acceptable.
Prescriptions are refillable, if indicated by your vet, for up to one year from the original date. At the end of one year, prescriptions must be updated. Written prescriptions must include the veterinarian's license number, telephone number, and address. Federal (U.S.A.) law restricts the use of Rx drugs to use by, or on the order of a licensed veterinarian.
Prescription drug forms are available upon request.