Apple Cider Vinegar has been a staple supplement in some of the oldest farms. Hilton Herbs keeps their apple cider vinegar unpasteurized which makes it naturally rich in potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, and other trace elements.
• Health food supplement for all farm animals
• Natural source of potassium, sodium, calcium, iron, and trace elements
• Kept unpasteurized so none of the valuable minerals are harmed during the heating process
• Contains the "mother" which is a natural occurrence during the fermentation process
• Human grade vinegar made from the whole apple, not just the pulp like many vinegars are made