• For horses that are already tying-up: one 88g syringe orally ASAP
• Assisting recovery from tying-up: 55 or 88g syringe, depending on severity, within 30 minutes after strenuous work.
• Known history of tying-up: 55g or 88g syringe depending on intensity, 30-60 minutes pre-exertion and the same again within 30 minutes, post exertion.
• After layoffs when increasing intensity of training, endurance and fitness: 55g or 88g depending on intensity of work, 30-60 minutes pre-exertion and repeat within 30 minutes after strenuous work.
• Pre-exertion: 55g or 88g depending on intensity as close as possible to the event but ideally 30-60 minutes before strenuous exertion.