Kentucky Equine Research (KER) developed EO-3, a potent marine-derived oil that is rich in omega-3 fatty acids, to help combat the shortcomings of your horse's heavy grain mix and hay diet.
Used as a top dressing on your horse's feed, EO-3 is great for all classes and levels of horses to help improve the omega-3 and omega-6 diet ratio.
- Palatable cherry flavor to disguise fish oil
- Increases red blood cell flexibility
- Improves glucose tolerance
- Strengthens immune function
- Helps improve reproductive fertility, sperm concentration, motility and viability
- Reduces joint inflamation
- Enhances bone metabolism and development
Breeding Stallions, Horse Recovering from Illness or Injury & Performance Horses with Intense Daily Work: Add 2-4 ounces (60-120 ml) to feed
For best results introduce EO-3 gradually over a 5-7 day period.