For external use on horses only. Do not use on foals under 12 weeks of age, or on horses intended for consumption. Do not apply to or allow ingestion in cats, as Equi-Spot may be toxic and potentially fatal to them. Harmful if swallowed or absorbed through skin. Causes moderate eye irritation. Wash hands and clothes thoroughly with soap after application. Dispose of responsibly. Do not pour unused product down the drain.
Some horses may be sensitive to ingredients in Equi-Spot. If sensitivity or irritation occurs, bathe the horse with a mild, non-insecticidal shampoo and rinse thoroughly. If symptoms continue, consult a veterinarian.