Cavalor FreeBute Gel is a topical gel for you horse that helps relieve pain and promote healing on damaged or strained muscles and tendons. This product relaxes, soothes, and cools when applied, absorbing into the skin to help alleviate pain, speed recovery, and help prevent overexertion of muscles and tendons. Made with eight essential oils, including eucalyptus, lavender, and tea tree, FreeBute Gel encourages the healing processes in a natural way. FreeBute Gel can be used before or after exercise to either prepare or repair your horse’s muscles and tendons.
- Cools, soothes, and relaxes strained muscles and tendons
- Fights pains with natural ingredients
- Contains a unique blend of 8 essential oils
- Also effective in treating bruises
- Penetrates deep into the skin with Cavalor’s hydrogel technology
- Increases blood flow
If your horse has minor injuries such as muscle strains, use FreeBute Gel twice a day to aid recovery.
With any new product, you should apply a small amount of the product to a test area on your horse to check for allergic reactions before applying more broadly.