Hazards to Humans: Caution. Harmful if swallowed. Causes eye irritation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.
Hazards to Domestic Animals: For external use only. Do not use on puppies under 8 weeks of age. Individual sensitivities, while rare, may occur after using any pesticide product. Pets may experience some temporary irritation at the site of product application. If signs persist, or become more severe within a few days of application, consult a veterinarian immediately.
Certain medications can interact with topical parasiticides. Consult a veterinarian before using on medicated, debilitated, aged, pregnant, or nursing animals. Call 1-800-660-1842 for 24-hour assistance.
First Aid: Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. If Swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person.
If in Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of water. Call a physician if irritation persists. If on Skin: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Physical or Chemical Hazards: Combustible: Do not use or store near heat or open flame Warning(s): Keep out of reach of children.
Disclaimer: Warranty: Seller makes no warranty, expressed or implied, concerning the use of this product other than indicated on the label. Buyer assumes all risk of use and handling of this material when such use and handling are contrary to label instructions.