GelCompression Tendon Boot
EquiFit's GelCompression Tendon Boots are uniquely designed to provide cold therapy along with compression, helping reduce your horse's swelling and inflammation. Unlike other similar products that can be bulky and cumbersome, these boots are lightweight, simple to wash, and easy to store. The GelPaks velcro into the outer shell of the boot while the removable hand pump pushes air into the shell for compression therapy. Unlike many other ice boots, the GelPaks remain flexible when frozen to ensure a comfortable fit around the lower leg. GelPaks can also be microwaved to apply heat therapy to the lower leg.
- Lightweight and easy to store
- GelPaks velcro to the outer shell
- Cold/compression therapy can help reduce inflammation and swelling, as well as decrease the risk for injury
- Outer shell is machine washable
- GelPaks stay flexible even when frozen
- Hand pump can be taken off once desired compression is achieved
- GelPaks can be heated in microwave as well for heat therapy
Use the tightness of a standing wrap to help you gauge how much compression to add to the boot.